Clinical Associate Professor
Office Phone: 509-335-0711
Dr. Farnsworth graduated from Washington State University in 1993. He completed an equine ambulatory internship at The Ohio State University and completed an Equine Surgery residency and Masters degree at the Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center, which is part of the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr Farnsworth is a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Dr. Farnsworth is currently an Assistant Professor of Equine Surgery at Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine. His clinical and research efforts have been concentrated in minimally invasive surgery, laparoscopy, and lower limb lameness.
- Lucas Nolazco Sassot, Claude A. Ragle, Kelly D. Farnsworth, Camila R.S. Souza, Andrew R. E. Jones (2016) Dermoid cyst in the intermandibular space of a three-year-old Thoroughbred gelding: A case report. Journal of Equine Veterinary Science (43), 72-76
- C. Souza, N. Villarino, K. Farnsworth and M. E. Black (2017) Enhanced Cytotoxicity of Bleomycin, Cisplatin, and Carboplatin on Equine Sarcoid Cells following Electroporation-Mediated Delivery In Vitro Journal of Veterinary Therapeutics and Pharmacology 40(1):97-100. doi: 10.1111/jvp.12331. Epub 2016 Jun 11. PMID: 27287308
- Tomlinson J, Sage AM, Farnsworth KD. (2001) Percutaneous Ultrasound Guided Pyelography in the Diagnosis of Bilateral Ectopic Ureters and Unilateral Hydronephrosis in a 3-week old filly. Veterinary Ultrasound and Radiology
- Malone ED, Farnsworth K, Lennox T, Tomlinson J, Sage AM. (2001) Thoracoscopic-Assisted Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair Using a Thoracic Rib Resection. Veterinary Surgery
- Farnsworth KD, White NA, Robertson J. (2001) The Effect of Implanting Gentamicin-Impregnated Polymethylmethacrylate Beads in the Tarsocrural Joint of the Horse. Veterinary Surgery