Dr. Memon has authored or co-authored about 170 scientific articles, abstracts, and book chapters related to Theriogenology, Integrative Veterinary Medicine, and Global Animal Health. His veterinary academic experience include 25 years at Washington State University (WSU), and 10 years at veterinary colleges of Tufts University, Louisiana State University and Oklahoma State University. As a Boy Scout growing up in Pakistan, Mushtaq received a message which has become mission of his life – Serve Humanity. He has served as a visiting professor, consultant or a volunteer in about 25 countries. After his retirement from WSU, he has relocated with his family in Atlanta, GA.
Areas of Expertise:
Theriogenology, Integrative Veterinary Medicine, and Global Animal Health
- BVSc University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan 1971
- MSc University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan 1974
- PhD University of Minnesota, St Paul 1980
- Residency, Food Animal & Surgery , University of Illinois 1982
- Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists 1984
- Certification in Veterinary Acupuncture 2008
- Professor Emeritus, Dept of Vet Clinical Sci, Washington State Univ., Pullman, WA
- Courtesy Professor, College of Vet Med, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Integrative Reproduction Consultant, Loving Touch Animal Center, Stone Mountain, GA
- Executive Director, World Association of Traditional Chinese Vet Med, Gainesville, FL
- Vice-President and Livestock Specialist – International Development, WE-Empower Inc.