A clinical study is a test of a new drug or procedure that is being evaluated for effectiveness in animals with naturally occurring disease. In some cases the effectiveness of the new drug or procedure is compared with currently available treatments.
In some cases, part or all of the expense of treatment may be paid by the investigator.
Current Clinical Studies
Completed Clinical Studies
- Body Condition and Heart Health in Dogs
- Bone Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Bone Cancer Study
- Brain biopsy - a definitive diagnosis that can help your pet
- Clinical Effectiveness of Phycox® in Elbow Osteoarthritis in Dogs
- Clopidogrel (Plavix®) use in cats
- Dogs with Megaesophagus
- EIPH in Barrel Racing Horses
- Measurement of platelet function in cats
- Melatonin - it's not just a sleep hormone!
- New ECG Technology
- Non-Invasive Clinical Trial for Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Novel therapy for canine brain tumors
- Puppy Heart Rate Study
- Toe Problems and Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Tumor Paint for Solid Tumors
- Using radiation therapy to treat arthritis pain